Review Leave us a
Home > Services
Santa Cruz Boutique Hotel Services
- Business Center
- Solaire Restaurant Bar
- Boardwalk Ticket Sales
- Concierge Services
- Dry cleaning service
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Poolside Fitness Center
- 24-Hour Staffed Reception
- Wireless Internet Access in Guest Rooms and Public Areas
- Limo or Town Car Service Available (fee applies)
- In-Room Safes
- Paradox Pool Deck complete with heated Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi tub, Firepit & Private, Rentable Cabanas
- Wake-up calls
- Self Parking Overnight $10 fee
- Valet Parking Overnight $15 fee
- ADA & Handicap Access
Hotel Dining & Drinks
- Solaire Restaurant Bar
- Room service
- Indoor/Outdoor Poolside Bar
- Poolside Wait Staff & Service
Meetings & Events
- DynamicMeeting Rooms & Special Event Space
- On Site-Catering & Banquet facilities
- Full-Service Catering
- Audio/Visual Equipment
Cabana Rentals FAQInformation for any visitors that are not guests of the hotel.
Swim season is always open at the Hotel Paradox and we look forward to hosting you at the hotel pool very soon. As you plan your day of fun with us, please check out the answers to some of our most frequently asked questions. If we can be of any other assistance leading up to your visit, feel free to contact us directly at Solaire Restaurant Bar, 831-425-4545.
Cabanas, pool passes, lounge chairs… how does this all work?
Enjoy the use of a private Cabana and rest and enjoy poolside service from our Cocktail and Bar staff. The commitment to our pool guests is to create a relaxing and safe environment for our guests. All of our programs and offerings are tailored to help you have a wonderful day at the Hotel Paradox.
We are pleased to offer the use of our 4 Private cabanas, which can be reserved in advance by contacting Solaire Restaurant Bar at 831-600-4545. Cabana reservations include access to the pool for eight (8) guests in 4 hour increments. Additionally, the Paradox Cabana rental includes 8 bottles of water and a bowl of fresh fruit. The Paradox Cabana rental fee is $150 for 4 hours. If your party goes in overtime, the fee for each additional hour is $40 per hour.
- Guests who reserve a Paradox Cabana are requested to arrive at their reserved time to begin their day with us. We do ask that your rental time start at the reserved time, arriving late only holds space for the 4 hours you booked. We may have other reservations to accommodate behind you. Also, the Paradox Pool Deck closes at 10p, any later rental requires the authorization of Management.
- Wanna relax by the pool and enjoy the Paradox Pool deck? Passes can be purchased in person at the Solaire Restaurant Bar, for a 2 hour use time, and include a lounge chair and bottle of water per reservation. Day passes are $20 per person. You can check availability by calling Solaire at 831-600-4545. While we have areas on the pool deck available to guests with pool passes, those areas are not shaded.
- If you come to the hotel pool without a reservation, we may or may not have availability, please check with the staff on site regarding availability. Guests staying with the Hotel are given first priority for chairs on the Paradox Pool Deck. Reservations are highly recommended to accommodate you and/or your group.
Do I need to bring my own towel for the pool?
We've got you covered on this one. Your pool pass includes the day use of an oversized towel so there is no need to bring your own.
Are inflatable toys allowed in the pool?
Your safety is our top priority, and because of that, water toys, flotation devices and the like are not allowed in the pool. Coast Guard approved lifejackets only.
Is the hotel pet-friendly?
Due to our food preparation permits, we are unable to invite pets inside the hotel or pool area, with the exception of service animals.
What is your picnic policy?
We have plenty of food and drinks available for you at our Solaire Restaurant Bar, so we ask that you do not bring outside food & beverages to the pool. We also offer poolside service from our restaurant. All beverages will be served in chic plastic ‘glassware'.
Solaire Restaurant Bar?
All of our guests are welcome to dine or get a drink at our Solaire Restaurant Bar. The restaurant is open daily and offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner with full bar service. Restaurant hours are 7:00AM- 9AM Sunday-Wednesday, 7:00AM-9:30PM on Thursdays, and 7:00AM- 10PM Friday-Saturday. Reservation are recommended.