Review Leave us a
Home > Services
Santa Cruz Boutique Hotel Services
- Business Center
- Solaire Restaurant Bar
- Concierge Services
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Poolside Fitness Center
- 24-Hour Staffed Reception
- Wireless Internet Access in Guest Rooms and Public Areas
- ADA & Handicap Access
- Limo or Town Car Service Available (fee applies)
- In-Room Safes
- Paradox Pool Deck complete with heated Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi tub, Firepit & Rentable Private Cabanas
- Wake-up Calls
- Overnight Self Parking ($10 fee)
- Overnight Valet Parking ($15 fee)
Hotel Dining & Drinks
- Solaire Restaurant Bar
- Room Service
- Indoor/Outdoor Poolside Bar
- Poolside Wait Staff & Service
Meetings & Events
- Dynamic Meeting Rooms & Special Event Space
- On Site-Catering & Banquet facilities
- Full-Service Catering
- Audio/Visual Equipment
Cabana Rentals FAQSwim season is always open at the Hotel Paradox and we look forward to hosting you at the hotel pool. As you plan your day of fun with us, please check out the answers to some of our most frequently asked questions. If we can be of any other assistance leading up to your visit, feel free to contact us directly at Solaire Restaurant Bar, 831-600-4545.
Cabanas, pool passes, lounge chairs… how does this all work?
Enjoy the use of a private cabana and rest and enjoy poolside service from our staff. Our commitment to our pool guests is to create a relaxing and safe environment. All of our programs and offerings are tailored to help you have a wonderful day at the Hotel Paradox.
- We are pleased to offer the use of our four private cabanas, which can be reserved by contacting Solaire Restaurant Bar at 831-600-4545. Please call for pricing and availability.
- We do ask that guests who reserve a Paradox Cabana arrive at their reserved time, as we can only guarantee space for the number of hours booked. We may have other reservations to accommodate behind you.
- The Paradox pool deck closes at 10pm.
- If you come to the hotel pool without a reservation, we may or may not have availability, please check with the staff on site regarding availability. Guests staying with the Hotel are given first priority for chairs on the Paradox pool deck. Reservations are highly recommended to accommodate you or your group.
Do I need to bring my own towel for the pool?
We have you covered on this one. Your pool pass includes the day use of an oversized towel so there is no need to bring your own.
Are inflatable toys allowed in the pool?
Your safety is our top priority, and because of that, water toys, flotation devices and the like are not allowed in the pool. Coast Guard approved lifejackets only.
Is the hotel pet-friendly?
Due to our food preparation permits, we are unable to invite pets inside the hotel or pool area, with the exception of service animals.
What is your picnic policy?
We have plenty of food and drinks available for you at our Solaire Restaurant Bar, so we ask that you do not bring outside food or beverages to the pool. We also offer poolside service from our restaurant. All beverages will be served in plastic ‘glassware'.
May we dine at Solaire Restaurant Bar?
All of our guests are welcome to dine or get a drink at our Solaire Restaurant Bar. The restaurant is open daily and offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner with full bar service. Restaurant hours are 7:00AM-9:30PM Sunday - Thursdays, and 7:00AM- 10PM Friday-Saturday. Reservation are recommended.