Review Leave us a
Mount Hermon Redwood
Home > > Mount Hermon Redwood Canopy Tours
Renovation Alert:Hotel Paradox will be experiencing minor renovation through January 2016, as we transform into an Autograph Collection Hotel.
Mount Hermon Redwood Canopy Tours
17 Conference Drive , Felton California
- Departure times on Saturday and Sunday start at 8:30 a.m. and end at 6:30 p.m.
- Hours are more limited on weekdays.
- Reservations are required for all tours.
- $80 per person.
- $10 discount per person for groups of 8 or more people.
- $30 helmet camera rental (optional)
Events:Spring Adult Basketball League, Summer Concert Series and All-Comers Retreat
- Redwood Canopy Tour
- Discovery Grove (Ages 5-11)
- Sequoia Adventure Course (Ages 10 and up)
- Roped Tree Climbing
- Recreational Tree Climbing
Capturing the zipline experience -Cameras with wrist straps are permitted and must be attached to your harness. Helmet camera rentals are also available.
Who will enjoy Mt. Hermon?Participants should be moderately healthy, at least 10 years old and 52 inches tall, weighing between 75 and 250 lbs.
Is it safe to ride the zip-line?
This course meets all safety standards of the Association for Challenge Course Technology. Inspections occur daily, in addition to periodic and annual inspections. Guides complete 50 hours of intense training.
Are the canopy tours good for people who have never been zip-lining?
Yes! All participants are required to complete a basic zip-line training before embarking on the tour. Beginners are always welcome.
Map/DirectionsDriving Direction to Mount Hermon Redwood Canopy Tours From or
Write a Review